Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spinach fufu is a typical Nigerian swallow prepared from spinach and oat flour. It is served with your soup of choice.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Blend the chopped spinach with a small amount of water. Strain to remove water from the blended spinach.
- Cook the blended spinach for a few minutes.
- Stir in the oat flour until a dough is formed.
- Serve with soup of choice.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Apart from oat flour, semolina, corn flour or cassava flour can be used as a binder, which makes the spinach mouldable into balls.