Cookbook:Spicy Hot Salsa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Spicy Hot Salsa|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Open and seed habaneros, jalapeños, bell peppers, and tomatoes.
- Chop all of them along with the onions.
- If using a blender, blend slowly and do not blend completely.
- Season with onion salt or powder to taste.
- Toss well before dipping.
- Save any left over in tightly sealed container in refrigerator.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- All quantities are to taste.
- Use as a dip for tostados or chips, or as a garnish for main or side dishes.
Warnings[edit | edit source]
- Do not touch eyes or face after handling habanero or jalapeño.