|Spicy Hot Salsa|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine
| Mexican cuisine
| Vegetarian cuisine
- Open and seed habaneros, jalapeños, bell peppers, and tomatoes.
- Chop all of them along with the onions.
- If using a blender, blend slowly and do not blend completely.
- Season with onion salt or powder to taste.
- Toss before dipping.
- Save any left over in tightly sealed container in refrigerator.
Tips, Notes, and Variations[edit | edit source]
- All quantities are to taste.
- Dip for tostados or chips.
- Garnish for main or side dishes.
- Do not touch eyes or face after handling habanero or jalapeño.