Cookbook:Spicy Black Beans
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbs chile oil
- 1/2 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 Thai bird chile, minced
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Heat oils in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add all ingredients and toss; cook just until heated through.
- Serve immediately as a side dish or cool slightly and serve as a salad.