Cookbook:Spice Rubbed Grilled Chicken Breast
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 3 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp freshly ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp dehydrated lemon peel
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all dry seasoning. Set aside.
- Rub mustard all over chicken. Apply seasoning mixture and press lightly to aid adhesion.
- Grill on a preheated charcoal grill, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Remove and let rest for 3 minutes. Serve.