Cookbook:Spice Rub for Chicken
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine
|Spice Rub for Chicken|
|Category||Spice Mix recipes|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground celery seed
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- ½ cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix together spices in a bowl.
- Rub on chicken, inside and outside.
- Let stand for a few minutes before cooking per your usual directions.