Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk (large can)
- caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients (except caramel topping) in blender.
- Blend for 2 minutes.
- Place thin layer of caramel topping on bottom of a round pie pan. Pour egg mixture on top of caramel topping.
- Place the smaller pie pan in a larger pan filled with enough water so that it comes about one inch up the side of the smaller pan. This will act as a double boiler and stop the flan from burning.
- Place both pans in oven.
- Cook for 1 hour or until center is firm. Remove from oven.
- Wait until cool.
- Place a round dish over the top of the smaller pan and flip it over. The flan can be served on the dish.