Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yields approx. 48 quarter wedges
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine ingredients and knead into a round ball.
- Cover with a towel and let set for 10-20 min.
- Break dough into 2-3 inch balls. Roll out each ball so that it is 8-12 inches in diameter. Cut into quarters.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Turn once.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve warm plain or drizzled with honey or strawberry syrup.