Cookbook:Smokehouse Turkey Panini
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2 slices mesquite smoked turkey breast
- 2 slices white bread
- 6 strips bacon, crisp cooked
- Olive oil
- 2 slices Monterrey Jack cheese
- You know how to assemble a sandwich, so do it with the turkey, bread, bacon, and cheese. Set aside.
- Preheat 2-burner grill pan over medium high heat. Brush both sides of sandwiches with oil then place on grill. Cook until ingredients are heated through and bread is marked, turning as needed. Serve.