Cookbook:Smokehouse Turkey Panini
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Smokehouse Turkey Panini|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 slices mesquite-smoked turkey breast
- 2 slices white bread
- 6 strips bacon, crisp cooked
- Olive oil
- 2 slices Monterrey Jack cheese
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Assemble a sandwich with the turkey, bread, bacon, and cheese. Set aside.
- Preheat 2-burner grill pan over medium high heat.
- Brush both sides of sandwiches with oil then place on grill.
- Cook until ingredients are heated through and bread is marked, turning as needed. Serve hot.