Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pound peeled deveined jumbo shrimp, heads off
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 heaping tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp ghee
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Heat oil in a large stainless steel saute pan over medium high heat. Add shrimp and saute just until bright pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Melt ghee in same pan. Add vegetables and saute until browned around edges.
- Add remaining ingredients and shrimp and toss to coat. Reduce heat to medium low and cook until shrimp are heated through.
- Remove and serve.