Cookbook:Rosemary Garlic Baked Potatoes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Rosemary Garlic Baked Potatoes|
|Category||Side dish recipes|
|Time||Prep: 10 minutes|
Cooking: 60 minutes
Rosemary garlic baked potatoes are a delicious side dish of baked potatoes infused with rosemary and garlic.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 baking potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2–4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp dried, crushed rosemary
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Heat oven to 400ºF (205°C).
- Wash potatoes and pierce all over with fork.
- Lay each potato on an individual 9-inch (23 cm) square piece of aluminum foil (or sized to fit potato).
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil on each potato. Make sure the entire potato skin is coated in oil.
- Sprinkle ¼ of the chopped garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper over the entire skin of each potato.
- Wrap each potato in aluminum foil.
- Place foil-wrapped potatoes on baking sheet (to catch any leaking olive oil).
- Bake in oven for 1 hour.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Sea salt or crystal salt can be used in place of table salt. Fresh, chopped rosemary can also be used.