Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Ravioli | Italian cuisine
- 8 oz. (230 g) smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 Tbs. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbs. sliced chives
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix the salmon, chives, lemon zest and seasonings in a bowl until salmon is well coated.
- Mix the ricotta or cottage cheese, egg and Parmesan cheese.
- Add to the salmon and mix until well blended but not homogeneous.
- Cover and refrigerate until the pasta is ready.