From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Polvorones are a type of Latin-American and Spanish shortbread.
- 1 cup of margarine
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ tsp. of salt
- 4 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Mix the margarine and the sugar in a mixing bowl until it has a creamy consistency.
- Next add the vanilla extract, salt and eggs.
- While mixing the ingredients add the flour and stir until it becomes hard to stir the mix.
- Make small balls and place on a flat baking pan without grease.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.