Cookbook:Polish Cauliflower with Breadcrumbs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Polish Cauliflower with Breadcrumbs|
Cauliflower with Breadcrumbs is a popular dish and side-dish in Poland and many parts of Central Europe. It's really simple to make.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 50ml of butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of breadcrumb
- Optional 0.5 teaspoon of fresh dill
- Boil the cauliflower for about 10 minutes.
- Melt some butter in the oven or a microwave.
- Mix the butter with the breadcrumbs and add dill if you choose.
- Drain the cauliflower and add the mixture on top.