Cookbook:Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pepperoni Pasta Salad|
|Time||Cook pasta 20 minutes|
assembly 10 minutes
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine | Cheese | Meats | Pasta | Salad
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 ounces orzo, cooked and well drained
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 diced tomatoes
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve warm or chill before serving.