Cookbook:Pattaya Fried Rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pattaya Fried Rice|
This recipe is similar like Omurice, of Japanese cuisine.
- 3 tbsp. olive oil (2 tbsp. for frying and 1 tbsp. for making an omelette)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 red chillies, cut small 1 cm
- 2 shallots, sliced finely
- 2 chicken fillets, cut 1,5 cm
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 scallion, cut small 1 cm
- 2 cups (700 g) rice
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. nam pla
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1½ tbsp. pepper
- 1 small jalapeno, minced
- 2 egg for making omelette
- Heat the oil on non-stick pan. If the oil is hot, fry the garlic and shallots and stir until brown and looks fragrant.
- Add the chicken fillet, carrot, green peas and red chilli, stir at 2 minutes. After that, add the rice.
- Add the nam pla, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Cook until all mixed.
- Heat the oil after cooking fried rice. Mix the egg and put into the pan, after looks like omelette, flip it over once the bottom side is lightly brown.
- Put in a bowl of the fried rice at the center of the omelet and wrap up the 4 edges and flip it over a serving plate.
- Served hot.
- "Pattaya Fried Rice" (in English) (HTML). http://www.mykitchensnippets.com/2008/07/nasi-goreng-pattaya-pattaya-fried-rice.html. Retrieved June 28 2009.