Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nuked Nachos are an easy to prepare quick side dish, great with a quick-made lunch or such.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- About 1/3 to 1/2 cups (80g to 120g) (per serving) of Cheese (diced, grated, pre-melted, or similar)
- Corn chips (other chips that are good as nachos will work too.)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Spread cheese (or whatever you use) over the chips.
- Add any other microwave-safe ingredients. Taste great with hamburger, or peppers.
- Make sure that the plate/bowl that the chips are in is microwave-safe, and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Cheese may have melted onto the plate, do not worry. Just rip it off the plate and put it on the nachos!
- Eat while its hot!
Serve, and eat!