From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Nuked Nachos are an easy to prepare quick side dish, great with a quick-made lunch or such.
- About 1/3 to 1/2 (per serving) cups (80g to 120g) of cheese (Whatever works, cheese-dip, pre-melted cheese, diced cheese, grated cheese...)
- How ever many servings you want of corn chips (other chips that are good as nachos will work too.)
- Spread cheese (or whatever you use) over the chips.
- Add any other microwave-safe ingredients. Taste great with hamburger, or peppers.
- Make sure that the plate/bowl that the chips are in is microwave-safe, and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Cheese may have melted onto the plate, do not worry. Just rip it off the plate and put it on the nachos!
- Eat while its hot!
Serve, and eat!