Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nuked nachos are an easy-to-prepare, quick microwaved side dish, great with a quick-made lunch or such.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- About ⅓–½ cups (80–120 g) cheese (diced, grated, pre-melted, or similar)
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Spread the chips on a microwave-safe plate, and scatter the cheese on top.
- Top the chips with any other desired microwave-safe toppings.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, or until the cheese has melted. If the cheese melts onto the plate, just rip it off the plate and put it on the nachos.
- Eat while hot!
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Other chips that are good as nachos will work too.
- Try topping with cooked ground meat and/or peppers.