Cookbook:No-Bake Matsa Cake
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 7 matzahs
- 1/2 lb butter, melted
- 7 ounces brown sugar
- 2 ounces cocoa powder
- 2 ounces raisins, soaked in 1 tablespoon sweet red wine
- Melt butter and slightly cool.
- Crumble the matzahs and add brown sugar, cocoa and soaked raisins and add to melted butter
- Add this mixture to the crumbled matzahs and mix well.
- Divide the "batter" into two 9" springforms or aluminium forms.
- Knead the batter to create a flat and smooth surface.
- Refrigerate for several hours.