Cookbook:No-Bake Matsa Cake
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|No-Bake Matsa Cake|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 7 ounces brown sugar
- 2 ounces cocoa powder
- 2 ounces raisins, soaked in 1 tablespoon sweet red wine
- ½ lb butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 7 sheets of matzah, crumbled
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine brown sugar, cocoa, soaked raisins, and melted butter.
- Add this mixture to the crumbled matzah and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into two 9-inch springform or other cake pans.
- Knead the batter to create a flat and smooth surface.
- Refrigerate for several hours.