Cookbook:New Orleans Style Chicken Wing Dipping Sauce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|New Orleans Style Chicken Wing Dipping Sauce|
|Servings||8 to 10|
New Orleans Style Chicken Wing Dipping Sauce.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 (12-ounce) jar of refrigerated chunky blue cheese dressing
- ¾ cup Creole mustard
- ⅓ cup scallions, finely chopped (reserve a teaspoon of chopped green tops for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving (overnight is preferable).
Notes, tips and variations[edit | edit source]
- Serve as a dipping sauce for celery stalks and cooked chicken wings (baked, broiled, fried, or grilled), 24 pieces of wings (tips discarded) or "drummettes" for the quantities given.
- Can use with any other raw vegetable.