Cookbook:Nesquik à la Café
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nesquik à la Café|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Beverages
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 tbsp Nesquik chocolate flavored powder (or any other brand of milkshake powder or liquid)
- 1½ tbsp powdered creamer
- 3 tsp sugar
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Put all ingredients in a glass or cup.
- Stir in hot water to achieve desired consistency.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- You can make it ¾ cup of hot water, then ¼ cold water, and put in ice cubes.
- The hot-watered recipe is good with breakfast.