Cookbook:Mozzarella Tuna Melts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mozzarella Tuna Melts|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 can (6 ounces) water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- ¼ cup finely-chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely-chopped onion
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 mozzarella cheese slices
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, celery, onion and mayonnaise.
- Spread on bottom of buns.
- Top tuna mixture with a slice of cheese and tomato.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Top each with a lettuce leaf; replace bun tops.