Cookbook:Masala Chai II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Masala Chai II|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch cocoa powder
- 3–4 cardamom seeds
- 1 pinch caraway seeds
- 1 pinch anise seeds
- 1 pinch ground ginger (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cloves (optional)
- 1 pinch saffron (optional)
- Crushed almonds (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all ingredients in a serving cup. Steep for about 5 minutes.
- Stir vigorously to incorporate the cocoa and cinnamon.
- Reheat in the microwave if you prefer it very hot.