Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 ½ cups cooked lobster tail meat
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 12 sprigs fresh dill
- ¼ cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup finely-diced celery
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 bay leaves
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add celery, onion, and garlic and sauté until garlic is golden and onions are translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients, 1 tsp salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Remove bay leaves and reserve.
- Purée soup until smooth using an immersion blender.
- Add bay leaves and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and cook 10 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves and ladle into individual bowls. Grind on some black pepper and sprinkle with some dill, if desired, before serving.