Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 bunches of sorrel, washed and cut up
- 1 bunch of endive, washed and cut up
- 1 head of lettuce, washed and cut up
- 1 small bunch of chervil, washed and cut up
- 1 stick of celery,washed and cut up
- 1 carrot, washed and cut up
- 1 onion, peeled and cut up
- Sliced French roll, toasted
- Parmesan cheese, grated
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Boil everything except for the French roll and the cheese in very good stock for an hour.
- Put some slices of toasted French roll into a bowl and pour the soup over them.
- Serve with grated Parmesan.
This page incorporates text from the public domain cookbook The Cook's Decameron: A Study In Taste, Containing Over Two Hundred Recipes For Italian Dishes by Emily Waters.