Cookbook:Lemon Cream Sauce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ½ cup vermouth
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice, strained
- 4 oz. (1 stick) chilled butter, cut into 8 pieces
- ¾ cup heavy cream, whipped
- 3 Tbs. chives or parsley, chopped
- Boil the vermouth, chicken stock and lemon juice in a small non-reactive saucepan to about 2 tablespoonful.
- Remove from the heat and beat in two pieces of chilled butter.
- Set over a very low heat and beat in the rest of the butter, a piece at a time.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the whipped cream and chopped herbs.