Cookbook:Honey Garlic Chicken
- Chop two boneless chicken breasts into small pieces
- Coat frying pan with a thin layer of olive oil
- Toss chicken pieces into frying pan
- Cover the chicken (in the frying pan) with honey
- Chop up about 1/4 - 1/2 clove of garlic (quantity really depends on your taste)
- Toss garlic in frying pan
- Heat on stove at medium heat (level 4 out of 6 maximum). Be patient! it sometimes takes more than 30 minutes for the honey/oil mixture to thicken. You will notice the chicken will cook and the liquid will get darker and thicker. Don't let it go on too long or the sauce can burn.