Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 7 ears sweet corn, husks and silks carefully removed
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all ingredients except corn in small bowl, mix well.
- Measure about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and spread over each ear of corn.
- Wrap each ear of corn in heavy foil.
- Grill over medium heat 10 or 15 minutes, or until tender.