Cookbook:Hamburger Fried Rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hamburger Fried Rice|
- 3 tbsp. canola oil for frying
- 4 cloves garlic, slice 0,5 cm
- 4 cloves red onion, slice 0,5 cm
- 3 cm ginger, minced
- 2 red chillies, minced
- 400 g hamburger meat, diced
- 3 scallion, cut 1 cm
- 2 celeries, minced
- 600 g rice
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. black soy sauce
- Heat the canola oil on non-stick pan. When the oil is very hot, fry the garlic, red onion, ginger and red chillies. Stir at 20 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the hamburger meat, cook until the hamburger meat changing the color. And then add the celery and scallion.
- Add the rice, finally salt, black pepper and black soy sauce. Cook until mixed all.
- Serves hot.