Cookbook:Grilled Radicchio with Bacon Dressing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbs rendered bacon fat
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large radicchio, quartered
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toss radicchio with 1/4 cup olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place on a medium grill and cook until marked on all sides and heated through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar and mustard. In another bowl, combine oil and fat. Slowly stream in oil mixture into vinegar mixture while whisking continuously.
- Drizzle dressing over radicchio and sprinkle with bacon. Serve warm.