Cookbook:Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Glazed Sweet Potatoes|
|Category||Sweet potato recipes|
- 1/2 cup (120ml) maple-flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 can (40 oz.) [1100g] sweet potatoes, drained
- Bring syrup and butter just to boil in large skillet on medium heat. Reduce heat to low, simmer about 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes. Cook on low heat 10 minutes, gently turning sweet potatoes frequently to glaze.
- Garnish with pecan halves, if desired.
- You also use yams if you so desire.