Cookbook:Garlic and Lemon Dressing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
This is a very simple dressing for salad or pasta.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 strip of lemon peel (1" x 1/2")
- ¾ cup (180 ml) olive oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) lemon juice
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Place the garlic and rosemary on a cutting board and lightly crush with the flat side of a heavy knife.
- Put the rosemary, garlic, and lemon peel in a clean bottle with a tight-fitting cap.
- Pour in the oil and lemon juice.
- Cap the bottle and shake well.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Refrigerate and use within one week.
- Drizzle on salads, seafood, pasta or steamed vegetables.
References[edit | edit source]
This article contains information from Frosina.org and it is used with permission.