Cookbook:Garlic Shrimp with Lemon Butter Sauce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Garlic Shrimp with Lemon Butter Sauce|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 36 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ cups unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ shallot, finely minced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Splash of heavy cream
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Season shrimp liberally with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter with olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until garlic is golden.
- Add shrimp and cook, tossing occasionally, until shrimp turns pink and opaque. Keep warm.
- In a large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Add shallot and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add lemon juice, heavy cream, and remaining butter. Cook until heated through and butter has melted. Check for taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Spoon sauce over shrimp and serve warm.