Cookbook:Garlic Shrimp with Lemon Butter Sauce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 36 jumbo peeled deveined shrimp
- Juice of two lemons
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 1/2 shallot, finely minced
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter, divided
- Splash of heavy cream
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Season shrimp liberally with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tbs butter with oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until garlic is golden.
- Add shrimp and cook, tossing occasionally, until shrimp turns pink and opaque. Keep warm.
- In a large saucepan, melt 2 tbs butter over medium heat. Add shallot and cook 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until heated through and butter has melted. Check for taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Spoon sauce over shrimp and serve warm.