Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Bread
- Place oven rack to middle setting, preheat to 350°F (175°C).
- Using a bread knife, cut baguette in half, lengthwise, then cut diagonal slices towards the bottom but not all the way through.
- With a garlic crusher or chef's knife, mince the peeled garlic cloves.
- In a medium bowl, soften butter in a microwave. Around 10-15 seconds.
- With a fork, mash minced garlic into softened butter and mix until even.
- With a butter knife, spread butter mix onto both halves of bread and in the diagonal cuts
- Wrap each half with foil, and place in oven on middle rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven, remove foil, serve fairly quickly before it cools.