Cookbook:Fruity Cheese Dogs
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Fruity Cheese Dogs|
- 2 jumbo Hot Dogs
- 1 Cup (240ml) of melted Cheese (Mozzarella, Cheddar, Swiss, or any cheese that melts easily and is not very creamy)
- 1/8 Cup (30ml) of crushed froot loops (or any equivalent fruity breakfast cereal)
- Cook the Hot Dogs in any manner; the original recipe used a pan on a stove, but a toaster oven would suffice. Once the Hot Dogs have cooked (you can tell that they are ready once they split), remove them from the heat source.
- Melt the cheese either in the oven or the microwave (microwave works best), and pour the melted Cheese on the Hot Dogs
- Sprinkle the Froot Loop chunks over the cheese and let cool
- It works best when the Hot Dogs are closer together on the serving plate so that any stray Froot Loops are caught in between.