Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 small (a little bit bigger than a golf ball) onion, chopped
- 2 medium sized green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon spices (that ratio goes like 1/2 stick of cinnamon : 3 cardamon : 6 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
Procedure[edit | edit source]
Duration of cooking: 30 min
- Cook rice and keep it aside
- Sweat onions and green chilies in a pan together over medium heat.
- Add ginger and garlic pastes.
- Add rice and mix everything well.
- Add salt.
- Add the spices powder.
- Stir in the beaten eggs.
- Cook until everything is mixed well.