From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
You could get loose tea from any Pakistani and/or Indian store. Some brands are Tapal Danedar, and Lipton.
Ingredients and Tools
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 2 heaping teaspoons of loose tea
- 1 medium/small pan (must be at least 5 inches deep)
- Pour in the milk into the pan. Let it simmer on medium/low heat.
- When it is nearly boiling (which is going to take a LONG time) put in the tea.
- Stir it a little with a spatula to allow it to brew before the boils over.
- Then take it off the heat when it boils over and pour it into a cup through a strainer.
- Sweeten it with sugar and enjoy!