Cookbook:Dry Rub Grilled Ribeye
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dry Rub Grilled Ribeye|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 thick-cut ribeye steaks
- Steak rub, as needed
- Dijon mustard, as needed
- Worcestershire sauce in a spray bottle
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- A heat-resistant towel soaked in oil and tied with twine
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Spread a thin layer of mustard on both sides of each steak. Shake on steak rub liberally and gently massage into meat. Set aside.
- Quickly wipe the towel on the grate of a preheated charcoal grill. Add steaks to the hottest part and cook 1 ½ minutes, then rotate 90° and cook for another 1 ½ minutes. Flip and repeat 1 more time. If flare-ups appear close to meat, spray with Worcestershire sauce. If not, leave alone.
- Move to a cooler part of the grill and cook, turning often until 10°F below your desired doneness.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.