Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 48 jumbo peeled, deveined shrimp
- 12 oz beer (recommended: Budweiser)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp freshly-ground black pepper
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, divided
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until slightly undercooked. Quickly place shrimp in ice water and drain. Set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Deglaze pot with beer and add shrimp. Bring to a simmer over medium low heat.
- Once beer simmers, lower heat to low and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in butter 1 tbsp at a time and serve warm.