Cookbook:Double Pea Soup
Double Pea Soup,
- 1 cups of Black Eyed peas
- One can (500 grams) of green peas
- 3 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Soak Black Eyed peas for six hours.
- Boil Black Eyed peas in 2 cups of water in an uncovered pot for 35 minutes.
- Separately Sauté onions, carrot, and celery in olive oil.
- Add Black Eyed peas with the water used to cook them.
- Add the can of green pea with the water in the can
- Add salt to taste
- Simmer for 20 minutes
- Blend with an immersion blender