From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Curry Chicken - This dish isn't that hot unless you make it that way. In fact, change the ingredients to suit your own taste and it will probably taste better. Instead of coconut cream or milk you can use thickening cream.
- 1 whole cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 tin of coconut milk or cream
- 1 brown onion
- 4 drops of Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- Cut onions fine and fry them.
- Add flour, curry, Tabasco, and cream or coconut milk.
- Add chicken.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice.