Cookbook:Crunchy Baked Chicken
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.|
This is a surprisingly easy and filling dish.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a shallow bowl, melt butter and place chicken breast in bowl to coat.
- In another shallow bowl, mix Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer chicken from butter bowl to breadcrumb bowl. Roll chicken in breadcrumb mixture until coated.
- Place in greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.