Cookbook:Crab and Corn Salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crab and Corn Salad|
|Energy||240 cal per serving|
This salad is very easy to make.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 8 oz imitation crab meat
- 16 oz canned whole kernel sweet corn
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1–2 green onions
- Shredded cheese (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Chop imitation crab meat and green onions.
- Combine the above, corn and mayonnaise in an appropriately-sized bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add shredded cheese to taste and mix again.