Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Southern U.S. cuisine | Seafood recipes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup (7½ ounces / 200 g) crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons dry sherry
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground pepper to taste
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Drain, rinse, and pick over crab meat to remove any bits of shell and cartilage.
- Combine all ingredients, blending well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Serve before dinner with chips and crackers.
- For color and variety, mixed nuts and colorful vegetables can be laid out.