Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 cup or one 7½-ounce (200g) can crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons dry sherry
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Drain, rinse, and pick over crab meat to remove shell and cartilage.
- Combine all ingredients, blending well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tips, Notes, and Variations
- Serve before dinner with chips and crackers.
- For color and variety, mixed nuts and colorful vegetables can be laid out.