Cookbook:Cottage Cheese Eggs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese (small curd 4% milkfat)
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning or chili powder
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat a large metal or non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Whisk eggs and cottage cheese together in a small bowl; place in skillet.
- Sprinkle Mexican seasoning on eggs (to taste).
- As eggs begin to cook, start folding them together, turning as needed, until done cooking.
- Serve with or on wheat toast.