Cookbook:Chocolate Chip Cookies II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 1/2 cup (145g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup (115g) butter
- 1/4 cup (50g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 pack or 6 ounce (170g) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine the flour, salt, & baking powder. Preheat the oven until it reaches 375°F/190°C.
- In another bowl, cream the butter & the sugars until it looks light & fluffy.
- Beat in the flour mixture until it's well-blended.
- Add the chocolate chips & stir with a wooden spoon.
- Drop the cookies in a lightly greased cookie sheet or lined with parchment paper by teaspoonfuls in 2-inch (5cm) ball shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges are light brown.
- Take the cookies from the cookie sheet with a metal spatula, then let them cool in wire rack.