Cookbook:Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Smoky Chipotle Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup Chipotle BBQ Rub
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all ingredients except for BBQ Rub in a gallon zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add chicken breasts and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag. Season each breast with BBQ Rub.
- Place on a preheated charcoal grill and cook, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.