Cookbook:Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Smoky Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup Chipotle BBQ Rub
- Combine all ingredients except for Rub in a gallon zip-top plastic freezer bag. Add chicken breasts and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag. Season each with Rub.
- Place on a preheated charcoal grill and cook, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes and serve.