Cookbook:Chipotle BBQ Chicken Nuggets
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2 in. pieces
- Cornmeal as needed
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice as needed
- 3 tbsp Chipotle BBQ Rub
- Oil for deep-frying
- Black pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Place cornmeal in a pie pan and lemon juice in another pie pan.
- Dip chicken pieces in lemon juice then season with Rub. Dip again in lemon juice.
- Dredge pieces, three at a time, into cornmeal then dip in lemon juice again then dredge again in cornmeal.
- Heat oil to 350° and fry pieces in batches for 6 minutes. Drain on a cooling rack but not paper towels. Sprinkle with black pepper and serve.