Cookbook:Chicken & Ricotta Paninis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tender, flavorful, chicken and creamy, smooth, ricotta cheese in a warm grilled sandwich is the perfect meat and cheese sandwich combination.
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Ricotta cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 (1/2 inch) slices white bread
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Spread slices of bread liberally with ricotta cheese. Toss chicken with hot sauce and spread on in a single layer evenly on each slice of bread. Top with another slice of bread.
- Heat a grill pan or a griddle over medium high heat. Meanwhile, brush sandwiches with extra-virgin olive oil. Place sandwiches on grill, working in batches if necessary, until browned on both sides and cheese is melted. Serve warm.