Cookbook:Cheesy Mascarpone Cornbread Stuffing
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 2 1/2 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream, beaten to soft peaks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp sage, sliced thinly
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Combine all ingredients except for cream and 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese.
- Gently fold in cream.
- Bake in a 350°F (175C) oven 30-35 minutes.
- Spread remaining cheese on top and place under a preheated broiler until browned and bubbly.
- Cool 10 minutes; serve.