Cookbook:Cheesy Chicken Pasta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Dried pasta (whatever shape you like)
- 75gram Cream Cheese and Mozzarella 75gram and Cheddar 75gram which equals 225gram Cheese
- 35-55mL hoisin sauce
- 20 chicken pieces,cooked
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping Cream
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Bring a pan of water to the boil.
- Add the pasta and cook for about 10 minutes (or until the pasta is soft).
- Drain the pasta so that no water remains in the pan.
- Add the milk, cream cheese, chicken and hoi sin sauce to the pasta.
- Heat for a few minutes to warm the chicken.