Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1/2 pound softened margarine
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon powdered cayenne pepper
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- Preheat oven to 300 F (150C).
- Grate the cheddar.
- In a large bowl, blend the margarine and cheddar.
- Add the flour, salt, and powdered cayenne pepper to the bowl.
- Stir in the cereal
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Shape into small balls, flattening each ball with a fork. Place each cookie onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300F (150C) for 20 minutes.